Quesadillas are so easy to make. You can make them with just cheese, refried beans and cheese, fajitas and cheese or taco meat and cheese. I am surprised how in Europe so many places make quesadillas kind of weird, with whole chunks of boiled chicken breasts or corn mixed in. So I figured there might be some people out there who don’t know how to make Quesadillas. If you want to learn how I make them, check out my video below.
How to Make Quesadillas
- meat (beef fajitas, chicken fajitas, or taco meat) - optional
- refried beans - optional
- butter - optional
- cheese (cheddar, monterey jack, mozzarella, quesadilla...or a good melting cheese)
- Butter one side of each tortilla (takes two tortillas to make one quesadilla).
- Place cheese on top of the butter side of one tortilla.
- Spread refried beans, or beef fajitas, or chicken fajitas, or taco meat on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top of the filling.
- Place the tortilla with butter on top of the filling, butter side down.
- Toast in a pan on a medium/low heat for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Cut the quesadilla into 4 to 8 slices, like a pizza.
- Serve with guacamole or chips and salsa, if you want.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes
That’s it. It is way easier than it is described, and you can also just make a cheese quesadilla. The meat is optional, and the cheese types are just suggestions.You can also mix a white cheese and a cheddar cheese together. Hope you enjoy it!