This chocolate chip recipe is one of the first you will find on allrecipes but it is my go to chocolate chip cookie recipe. The cookies are crispy on the edges, chewy on the inside, and have a really good flavor. Hope you like it too! 🙂
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs, and vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water, then add to batter along with salt.
- Stir in flour, and chocolate chips.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake for about 10 - 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.